Shure Beta 57A Microphone
The Shure Beta 57A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. A completely new grille design on the Shure Beta 57A lets you take better advantage of proximity effect. The Shure Beta 57A is an exceptionally versatile microphone. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Specification Detail Microphone Type Dynamic Polar Pattern Supercardioid Frequency Response 50Hz-16kHz Output Impedance 150 ohms Low Cut Filter No Filter Color Dark Grey Connector XLR Weight .6 lb.