EV Electro-Voice EKX 18SP 18" Two-Way Powered Subwoofer - New in Box
Electro-Voice EKX-18SP Powered SubwooferThe Electro-Voice EKX-18SP powered subwoofer is part of EV's EKX series, which combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology -- all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications.
EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers(TM) (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers (up to 1500 W) coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award-winning industrial design -- with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish -- ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 180 Hz Half Space Measurement
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 150 Hz Half Space Measurement
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- LF Transducer: EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- Power Consumption: 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
- Power Rating: 1300 W
- Shipping Weight: 41.2 kg (90.83 lbs)
- Height: 12RU 520 mm (20.47")
- Width: 606 mm (23.86")
- Depth: 612 mm (24.09")
- Weight Net: 32.8 kg (72.31 lbs)
Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Shipping Weight: 90 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 29 x 27 x 24 in
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): F.01U.303.389