Boss DD-500 Digital Delay
A One-of-a-kind Stompbox Delay
Packed with 12 distinctive, fully editable delay modes, the BOSS DD-500 digital delay pedal provides you with unlimited creative possibilities. The DD-500 also gives you a graphic display that's incredibly easy to follow while performing and editing, onboard patch memories for storing your favorite effect configurations, a phrase looper for creating mind-blowing layered performances, and customizable control settings for real-time expression that's second-to-none. And with 32-bit/96kHz processing throughout, you can expect studio-level sound every time you stomp on the DD-500.
BOSS DD-500 Digital Delay Pedal Features at a Glance:
- 32-bit/96kHz processing delivers studio-level sound
- Unlimited creative possibilities with 12 distinctive delay modes
- Customizable control settings for unrivaled real-time expression
- Graphic display for easy-to-follow operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories for storing your favorite effect configurations
- Phrase looper for creating mind-blowing layered performances
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- Power supply not included
For a one-of-a-kind digital delay pedal, check out the BOSS DD-500!
Maximum Delay Time10 seconds
Inputs2 x 1/4"
Outputs2 x 1/4", 1 x expression pedal
Batteries4 x AA
Power Supply IncludedNo, optional Boss PSA series 9V DC 500mA adapter available
Manufacturer Part NumberDD-500